Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Automobile, Mechanical
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
* Candidates for this position should have 1 to 5 yrs experience.
* Candidates for this position should have good knowledge in automotive assembly process.
* They should be able to handle full vehicle Vis-mockup files and to find out interference, clearance issues for the same.
* Significant experience and understanding of automotive components and assembly processes
* Experience in team center and team center visualization or any visualization tool
* Assembly sequence creation in Tc Vis
* Basic knowledge in Unigraphics
* Good communication skills
* Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical, Automobile or IE
Job Responsibilities :
* They should resolve the issues by working with cross functional team. Good interpersonal skills and communication methods to work effectively with global counterparts as well as local stake holders.
* Candidate should build the virtual buck based on BOM and they should be able to find out interference clearence issues, missing part and duplicated part details.
* Travel to plant and interact with build team to get good corelation between Virtual and Physical build.
* Keep track of jobs delivered and meeting the weekly delivery target.
About Company :
General Motors Technical Centre located at Bangalore is one of the 10 design studios, 8 R&D facilities and 12 Engineering facilities of GM globally. It is actively involved in Design, Analysis and Development of Vehicles and Powertrains, both
Globally and for the Indian Market.
Website : https://www.gm.com