ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

MBA HR Fresher Trainee Job Vacancy in Mumbai at Suzlon Energy

Sobha Rani

MBA HR Fresher Trainee Job Vacancy in Mumbai at Suzlon Energy

Post by Sobha Rani on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:35 am

Job Position : Management Trainee Human Resources

Organization / Company Name : Suzlon Energy Limited

Experience: 1 – 2 Years

Education:
    B.Tech/B.E./ MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations

Job Responsibilities :

1. To assess the manpower requirements based on the overall business plan & identify the sources & the means of recruiting and selecting the right manpower.

2. To facilitate the process of selection & recruitment involving issuance of appointment letters.

3. To work on salaries, benefits related to Human Resources to review and administer compensation periodically, to co-ordinate promotion process, to furnish data related to salary structures to Finance & Accounts.

4. To formulate & implement various welfare related schemes/ policies & their administration like salary advance, staff loan, stream get-together. Team Excellence Awards and Annual Excellence Awards etc.

5. To identify training needs for all associates & consolidate these needs; analyse the training needs under different categories. Liasioning with the concerned for ensuring training delivery.

6. Support in the MIS process.

7. To perform any other activities as assigned from time to time.

8. To improve productivity and efficiency of all HR processes.

About Company :
    Suzlon Energy is Asia’s strongest growing fully integrated wind power company and ranks amongst the top ten in the world. Suzlon integrates consultancy, design, manufacturing, operation and maintenance services to provide customers with total wind power solutions.
    Suzlon is one of the fastest growing Wind Energy companies in the world. The key to this meteoric growth has been Suzlon’s vision of creating world-class products by adopting the best of everything from around the globe. Which is why Suzlon has a subsidiary in Germany for technology development, an R&D facility in the Netherlands for rotor blade molding and tooling, and Wind Turbine and rotor blade manufacturing facilities in India. All this is backed up by stringent international quality control and assurance systems like ISO 9001:2000 and Type certification.

url:http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?xz=1_0_3&xo=&js=1&f=300311000754&xp=43&xid=130148721816145000&qf[]=12&qe=1&qm=-1&qx=-1&qs=r&qt=all&enableRoleMapping=y&qd=1&mode=7&id=

nk27678@gmail.com

Re: MBA HR Fresher Trainee Job Vacancy in Mumbai at Suzlon Energy

Post by nk27678@gmail.com on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 pm

I want to do job in your organisation and I passed out MBA HR 2011 and searching job

jayprakash

Post by jayprakash on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello Sir my name is Jayprakash Jana i am doing my M.B.A from Pune Univercity and i completed Third Semister. I Posted my resume on ManagementguruZ. if you are interested in my Resume please call me on 9730331042. Thank you.

lipsa

Post by lipsa on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

iam intrested for this job how to proceed

Current date/time is Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:24 pm