ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

(FRESHERS) "CAPGEMINI" recruits SAP Certified Consultants @ Bangalore / Mumbai

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

(FRESHERS) "CAPGEMINI" recruits SAP Certified Consultants @ Bangalore / Mumbai

Post by Admin on Sun May 15, 2011 11:58 am

Capgemini India Pvt Ltd (www.capgemini.com)

Capgemini is one of the top 5 consulting companies in the world. With a global strength of 100,000 professionals and operations in more than 34 countries, we are preferred employer of IT talent across. Our Indian operations encompass high ended solutions architecture and deployment from state of the art infrastructures located in Mumbai, Kolkatta and Bangalore. Our 30000+ employees in India, make us the Jewel in the Capgemini Crown.

CAPGEMINI : REQUIRES SAP CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS

Job Position : Fresher

Job Category : IT / Software

Job Location : Bangalore / Mumbai

No. of Openings : 15

Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years

Job Description :
    • Require SAP CERTIFIED CONSULTANTS in Basis / CRM / PM / PS / SRM / SCM / PP / Logistic / APO / XI / MDM modules

How to Apply for this Job ?
    http://corp.naukri.com/mynaukri/mn_newminnernew.php?f=140511001122

marytj2011@gmail.com

Re: (FRESHERS) "CAPGEMINI" recruits SAP Certified Consultants @ Bangalore / Mumbai

Post by marytj2011@gmail.com on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to express my interest in discussing the SAP MM Consultant position posted on web site.
    The opportunity presented in the listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.
    I hope that you'll find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone 9945294866.

Regards,

Mary

RESUME:

• SAP Certified Solution Consultant SCM (SAP Canada)
    • Around 5years of industry expertise in functional areas like Purchasing, Invoicing and Inventory Management.
    • Good knowledge of SAP MM and SD modules.
    • Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem solving skills with a desire to work in a team oriented environment.

SAP EXPERTISE

 SAP Technology Area: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
     Operating systems: Windows Server-2003
     Around 3 Years of Functional Expertise & Trained & Skilled in SAP R/3 SD module.

Core Skills SD:
    • Creation and Configuration of enterprise structure and Master data . This includes creation of Sales Organization, Distribution channel, Divisions & Assigning these to the respective Organizational Units.
    • Configuring pricing - that included defining condition table, access sequence, condition type, pricing determination procedure.
    • Customizing the availability checks and Transfer of Requirements.
    • Customizing Sales Document, types of Sales Document and Sales Contract.
    • Billing Document creation and Customizing,
    • Maintain Material listing and exclusion,material determination and Item Proposal.
    • Basic Knowledge of Credit Management Customization.

 SAP Technology Area: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, SAP Material Management (MM)
     Operating systems: Windows Server-2003
     Around 3 Years of Functional Expertise & Trained & Skilled in SAP R/3 MM module.

Core Skills MM:

• Definition and Assignments of Organizational units in MM.
    • Configuration of Material Master, Vendor Master, Source List, Purchasing Info Record, Quota Arrangement, Purchase Requisition, RFQ, Purchase Order.
    • Pricing Procedure: Defining Condition Types, Access Sequence, Condition Tables, Defining Calculation Schema, Defining Schema Groups, Defining Schema Determination.
    • Inventory Management: Well conversant with Inventory process like Good Receipt, Goods Issue, Stock transfer , Reservation and Physical Inventory.
    • Invoice Verification: Basic Invoice verification procedure, document park-ing,Variances and Blocking and Releasing Invoices

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY

C.H.L(Dec 2008-Sep 2009) : Worked as a Coordinator responsible for the material Man-agement, Vendor management, invoicing and tender management. Also was responsible for the following activities;
    • Interaction with architects, Interior designers, PMC providing them technical specifica-tions of the product and services offered by the company.
    • Taking active participation in pre-bid and negotiation meetings for design built, fit outs and import products.
    • Preparing Project Plans in MS Project, tracking and initiating material Purchase, invoic-ing of materials, material planning for various phases in Project etc.
    • Resolving any technical issues that may arise from time to time during the work in pro-gress.
    • Preparation of daily activity and weekly progress report and intimating the same to managing director, director projects and GM operations.
    • Preparation and submission of tender documents.
    • Providing assistance in vendor selection and handling.

R.H.L(Feb 2005 – Nov 2008) : Worked as a Project Co-coordinator and was responsible for the following activities;
    • Making enquiry letter (RFQ) to various suppliers for the quotation.
    • Preparation of Purchase Order(PO),Work order(WO) for goods and services required for the company
    • Making comparative statement, negotiation with suppliers regarding Terms and Condi-tions.
    • Checking of bills of Suppliers/Contractors.
    • Coordinating meetings with clients/architects/consultants/other agencies on weekly basis.

EDUCATION

• Bachelor of Engineering from VTU, Karnataka

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm