ManagementGuruZ

Dear Guest,
Please, Register & Login to view complete site.

i3itpeople india|website development company

Johnmayor

i3itpeople india|website development company

Post by Johnmayor on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

What Does Your Website Need?
    Creative Website Design
    People take less than 5 seconds to decide on moving away from a website. A visually appealing website design grabs attention. The website design is also the first impression visitors have of your company.
    Intelligent Website Development
    Your website needs to be user friendly and interactive. Visitors should intuitively know where to find the information they are looking for. The site should also guide them to where you want them to go.
    Gripping Content Development
    More than 80% of the traffic to any website is directed from search engines. Thus, SEO copywriting is essential for the success of your website. Apart from attracting visitors, good content also helps in making them stay on your site.
    Targeted Internet Marketing
    Get your site noticed by the millions of people who spend hours daily surfing the Internet. This can be done through strategic SEO, SEM and SMO services. Build relationships with your clients, know what they are thinking and engage them into conversations.

I3ITPEOPLE is a custom software and web development company offers Project analyses, application development and deployment in India. Our dedicated team has good experience in various verticals of most wanted technologies like silver light, flex and Ajax.
    i3itpeople has three years of experience in web technologies and custom software development. Our solution will provides you reliability, Scalability and highly integral with your existing system. We track the technology trends and implements to our clients and makes their business more interactive, trackable and more profitable than ever before.

Technologies we use
    Our focus is on modern object oriented programming languages and web scripting systems while the primary development platform is Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. We make use of following technologies in web development as well.
    • PHP&MYSQL
    • ADOBE FLASH
    • ADOBE FLEX
    • ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
    • HTML
    • CSS,JAVASCRIPT,DHTML,XML
    • ADOBE DREAMWEAVER

For more Details Contact:
    Contact Number: 0961135677

Current date/time is Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:34 am